cSploit is an open source android application which is used to perform network security assessments on a mobile platform. The main features of this application are as follows
- Map your local network
- Scan for open ports and operating systems
- Integrated Metasploit Framework to scan and exploit vulnerabilities
- To perform Man-in-the-Middle attacks with various options
- To crack login credentials for many different services and much more…
To use this app all you require is a rooted android mobile with all the Busybox utilities installed.
As soon as you started the application the very first time it will prompt you to grant the root privileges and once they are granted the application will check for the latest build and core updates along with the installation of Ruby and Metasploit Framework packages.
Once everything gets completed, it will automatically scan your connected local area network for the live hosts along with open ports and MAC addresses. Click on your targeted host name/MAC address for more options.
The internal options are as follows…
- Trace – To perform a traceroute of the target
- Port Scanner –To scan for open ports on a selected target
3. Service Inspector – To scan for the services that running on a target
4. Exploit Finder – Searches for the vulnerabilities on the selected target and provides with various exploits to be launched. You can craft a payload manually or use a predefined payload from the inventory.
5. Login Cracker – A login cracker for various kinds of services like FTP, SSH, Telnet etc which can crack using both dictionary and brute force attacks.
6. Session Hijacker – To hijack/steal opened sessions of a target
7. MITM – Perform various MITM attacks like sniffing, Redirection of traffic, Script Injection and much more
8. Packet Forger – To craft and send a custom TCP or UDP packet to the target.
You can download the latest version of this application from here.